Wedding Vows Tour
Indian Weddings mark an essential step towards a complete life for both the bride and the groom. The Weddings in India usually are extravagant and splendid events. Indian Weddings are distinguished on a scale as large as any other festival and usually celebrated over a span of a week. In fact, Weddings in any family mark almost a month of preparation.
Wedding Vows IN INDIA
A once in a life time experience- renew your marriage vows or tie the knot in the ancient Indian Hindu ceremony. The bride has to have a mehendi design on her hands. A private chat with the counselor to ensure you are ready to marry is a must. Then comes the fun part, get dressed in magnificent bridal attire, fragrant flowers in your hair and bangles tinkling on your wrists, to follow in your partners footsteps. This mock ritual is not legal and is not have any binding on the partners.
In the morning the couple meets the counselor who explains the rituals and how the ceremony will be conducted. The bride then goes off to have her hands decorated with Mehendi (henna).This is left on for the day, so that the intricate design lasts through the honeymoon.
In the evening, the lady in waiting will wash of the Mehendi and dress the bride in all her finery.
Tradition calls for the couple to arrive at the Mandap (place where the marriage ceremony takes place) separately, so they will go in two separate cars. The ceremony takes about an hour after which together they will go back to their hotel.
Package Cost on Request.
Clothes and Jewellery have to be returned. The bride can keep the mangalsutra and the glass bangles as a memento of this traditional ceremony.
- Indian Wedding in Indian Style
- Private Air-conditioned transport from Hotel to Hotel Service
- Mehendi (Henna) – painting on brides hand
- Dressing the groom in traditional Indian outfit Kurta
- Dressing of the bride in traditional red saree with Bangles, flowers and jewellery
- Indian sweets
- Ceremony at the mandap by a pujari (Hindu Priest)
- Offering Incense sticks, fruits, flowers etc.
- Priest Charges
- Mandap & Haveli charges
- Recorded Indian music played during the Wedding ceremony
- Romantic dinner for the couple
- Online Photo Album
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses such as table drinks telephone calls or tip to Driver etc.
- Any additional expenses caused by disturbance in program due to weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
- Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
- All entrances or Camera charges at the monument to be paid directly
- Any services not mentioned in "Package Includes" above, will be additional on actual basis.
What to wear: Please dress modestly, wearing full pants , ensure you have adequate protection against the sun and cap. Usually you have to take footwear off to visit Indian houses, but check with your host as this rule may apply only to some areas of the house.
Disclaimer: While we make every effort to provide on-time service, we do not guarantee tour start and finish times, which may be delayed by any number of factors, including weather, traffic, road conditions, mechanical problems or any other conditions beyond our control. We are not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such delay. We assume no liability or responsibility for injury, loss, or damage to persons or property, delay, or expense arising from or caused by weather conditions, acts of God, war, accident, government restrictions or regulations, from an act or omission of any individual, traffic, road conditions, mechanical problems, or any other cause or condition beyond our control. We are not responsible for the quality and safety features of public and private transport. We reserve the right to cancel or change any tour, advertised schedule, or route without notice and assume no liability or responsibility for any conditions beyond our control that may interrupt or cancel any tour. However, if we cancel the entire tour, we will give you a full refund. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or destroyed personal effects. If you cancel the tour, 50% of the tour fee would be charged for blocking the space and if you cancel less than 48hrs, it would be considered as NO SHOW for which 100% cancellation charge would apply. We reserve the right to refuse any person as a member of the tour. This disclaimer applies to all tours you may book with us.